Let us show you how to set up the SMTP settings so that you can receive notifications via e-mail.
1) SMTP service - from dropdown menu select one of three options. Custom settings is the defalut one, while the other two are Supracontrol SMTP service and Disable.
2) Server - enter the address of your SMTP web server (URL or IP).
3) Port - enter the port number your SMTP web server will use to communicate with the e-mail client.
4) From address - enter the e-mail address of the sender. Warning! It has to be valid and active.
You can add extra layers of security by ticking the boxes next to Authorization, TLS or both. You will have to save changes you've made if you want to activate these features.
5) Username - enter username for the e-mail account which will be used to send notifications. (SMTP credentials)
6) Password - enter password for the e-mail account which will be used to send notifications. (SMTP credentials)
7) Test SMTP button - click on this button if you want to check if everything is working as intended. A pop-up window will appear. Enter the e-mail address to which the test message will arrive.
8) Save button - click this button to save all the changes you've entered.
We remind you that all fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and must not be left blank.