Supracontrol BIZ-TH100 features a DHCP client.
Before enabling the DHCP it should be noted that the device might be given a new IP address by the DHCP server. In this case it could be inconvenient to search for the new IP address manually. There are two solutions to this problem:
1. Assign an email address to your Profile and set up SMTP:
- Go to Menu > Profile
- Click on the pen-and-paper icon under Action
- Enter your email, check Notifications enabled and save
- For SMTP settings contact your network administrator
Now when you change Network settings, the device will send you an email with its new IP address.
2. Enable Cloud integration and access the device from the Cloud:
- Go to Settings > General
- Check the Enable Cloud Service under Cloud integration
- Write down your Device key
- Go to Menu > Cloud Service and follow the instructions
You can now access the device from the Cloud and its IP address is visible in Settings > Network.
Advanced users can access the Device using its NetBIOS name (provided their network supports NetBIOS), which is displayed in Settings > Network > NetBIOS name. NetBIOS name is in format SC-SerialNumber (e.g. SC-ABC1234567).