The Schedules setting allows you to create schedules or repeat them.
Schedules are used in the application for options such as restricting access rights, video recording time periods, and sending notifications about events in the system.
You'll find this setting in the System group. The desktop contains a table with a list of already created schedules.
Tabular view of created defined schedules is here to display relevant data at one plaxe. You have a total of six categories of data available (Name, Recurrence, Start date, End date, Start time, End time). You can specify what will be displayed by using the Table settings tool in the Toolbar.
1) Boxes on the left side can be used for marking the whole scheduled report so you can apply a function (say, editing or deleting) to it. You can mark just one, several or all of them (if you select the box that's next to Name).
2) Name - displays names of created defined schedules. By clicking the arrow next to Name you can change the order in which reports are displayed (from A to Z and vice versa).
3) Recurrence - displays whether a defined schedule will repeat itself or not.
4) Start date - displays the start date of a defined schedule implementation.
5) End date - displays the end date of a defined schedule implementation.
6) Start time - displays the start time date of a defined schedule implementation.
7) End time - displays the end date of a defined schedule implementation.
You can select a specific defined schedule by clicking in the box next to its name on the left. This must be done if you want access to all the tools in the Toolbar.
8) Toolbar - here you can (left to right):
- edit a defined schedule,
- delete an existing defined schedule,
- change table's settings (see Using tables for more details),
- search defined schedules,
- add a new defined schedule (see Create schedules for more instructions).
Instructions on how to create a new schedule are available in the Create schedules article.