Access users are persons who have been granted access rights to one or more locations.
To create a new access user in the Supracontrol Enterprise application, select the Access module in the main menu and then click the green button with the text New and the + (plus) sign in the toolbar in the upper right corner.
This can also be done while creating a card code.
The New access user pop-up window with data entry fields will open. It consists of two tabs:
Attention! Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. These fields must not be left blank wherever you encounter them.
1. Creating a new access user
1) Upload photo - here you can enter a photo of the user.
2) First name - enter the name of the new access user here.
3) Last name - enter the last name of the new access user here.
4) Personal ID - here you can enter the unique ID number of the new access user.
5) Description - here you can enter a short description of the new access user.
6) Phone - here you can enter a phone number of the new access user.
7) Activation time - select how long access to the new user will be allowed. The default setting is Unlimited.
8) Expiration time - select when the new user's access time expires. The default setting is Unlimited.
9) Company - from the drop-down menu select the company to which the new access user is connected.
10) Department - from the drop-down menu select the department to which the new access user is connected.
11) Create user button - click this button to save the entered data and create a new access user.
2. Creating identification codes
Assignment of identification codes is enabled after the creation of a new access user. A maximum of four identification codes can be assigned to each user.
There are two types of identification code:
- card code
- PIN code.
2.1 Code card creation
The data for assigning identification codes is located on the right side of the New access user pop-up window.
For more information on how to create and learn a registration card code in the application, see the Card Code article.
1) Type - select the appropriate access type (Card) from the drop-down menu.
2) Access ID - enter the identification code here. If you click on the icon of the eye on the right you will be able to see what you have entered.
3) Confirm button and Cancel button - you can confirm the Type and Access ID entries by clicking the green arrow buton Confirm or remove it by clicking the red button Cancel with an x.
4) Cancel button and Save button - after entering all the data, click the Save button. If you want to cancel for any reason, click the Cancel button.
2.2 PIN Creation
The PIN identification code can be assigned to the user in two ways:
- manual PIN assignment
- using a PIN generator.
Note: The minimum length of the generated PIN is 4 and the maximum is 8 digits.
1) Type - select the appropriate access type (PIN) from the drop-down menu.
2) PIN generator - select how many digits the PIN will have from the drop-down menu.
3) PIN generation button - click the orange button with three-stars and dashes. A randomly generated PIN will appear in the Access ID field. PIN generation is unlimited.
4) Access ID - here you can manually enter the PIN of your choice. If you click on the icon of the eye on the right you will be able to see what you have entered.
5) Cancel button and Save button - after entering all the data, click the Save button. If you want to cancel for any reason, click the Cancel button.
At any time you can ask for help if you click the question mark icon (?) in bottom left corner. New access user pop-up window can be closed without saving by clicking X in top right corner.