Video surveillance module is used to real time camera surveillance for particular location where camera is assigned. In default view all cameras added to system are visible. By the using filters of locations and status, display can be narrowed to the desired camera. Picture size can be changed by the action + and - which is located at the toolbar.
Keeping the cursor at the camera picture, opens toolbar that contains specific tools
1. Bar with information about camera's location, camera's name and record time
2. Screenshot - tool that allows download of current picture of the camera
3. Recording - action that allows to start manual recording
4. Settings - shortcut that opens camera settings
5. Full size - tool for opening picture in full size