Group Personal consists of these two settings:
Let us introduce you to each of them.
Account setting also consists of two features. We've called them Personal and General. You can use them to input, change and save personal and general data needed for using the Enterprise application.
Let's take a look at what can be found in Personal section. Follow the red labels as a guideline.
1) Upload photo button - when you click it a window shall appear. You can use it to upload a photo or other illustration. After you click Save it will be shown above the Upload photo button.
2) First name - insert user's first name.
3) Last name - insert user's last name.
4) User name - insert name you intend to utilize while working with the Enterprise application.
5) E-mail - insert e-mail address you can be reached at.
6) Phone - insert your phone number.
7) Save button - click it to save all your inputs and changes. If you don't do this the changes won't be saved and active later on.
Attention! Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. These fields must not be left blank wherever you encounter them.
What's in the section General? Let's take a look.
1) Date format - from the dropdown menu pick one of the five formats for showing the dates within the application.
2) Temperature unit - from the dropdown menu pick the temperature unit you want to use (Celsius or Fahrenheit).
3) Location name format - from the dropdown menu pick how the location name will be shown.
- The default setting is Full name.
- First location only option will show just the name of the first location.
- Last location only will show just the name of the last location.
- First location | ... | Last location option will show just first and last location. All other locations will be represented with the three dots sign (...)
4) Display language - from the dropdown menu pick the language you'd like to use (Croatian or English).
5) Enable table alternative colour - If you switch this feature on the table rows will be alternatively coloured white and gray for easier reading. Tick the box to activate it.
In this setting you can change your password quickly and easily.
1) Current password - insert your current password.
2) New password - insert new password.
3) Verify password - insert new password once again. It must be identical to the one you have just entered.
4) Save button - click it to save all your inputs and changes. If you don't do this the changes won't be saved and active later on.
Attention! Password must consist of at least eight characters and include letters, numbers and special characters.