Subscription settings allows to adjust notifications to the users about system events. It is possible to adjust to from which location, for which event, in what time and to which media user wants to receive notification. User can subscribe by his own or can be subscribed by the system administrator. Number of subscriptions is unlimited.
1. Name - input field for the subscription's name. Maximum number of character is 16.
2. Visible - drop down list with menu for subscription's visibility. Subscription can be Private and Public.
- Private - private subscription is visible only to the user who creates it
- Public - public subscription can be created only by the system administrator, and it is available to the application users which are selected by the administrator at the tab Users
3. Media - multiple choice to select media to receive subscriptions. User can select one or more media:
- E-mail - user will be notified about selected events by e-mail address that is selected at the user's profile. SMTP settings must be configured to make this service available.
- SMS - user will be notified about selected events by SMS at the mobile phone number that is selected at the user's profile. User must create account at the service provider Twilio and configure SMS settings to make this service available
- Voice - user will be notified about selected events by Voice call at the mobile phone number that is selected at the user's profile. User must create account at the service provider Twilio and configure Voice call settings to make this service available
- Mobile - user will be notified about selected events by the notification on screen of his mobile. User must install Supracontrol mobile application and enable notifications in mobile settings
4. Schedules - drop down list to select pre-created schedule. Schedule is used to select time period when the user will receive notification about events through selected media. For example user wants to receive notifications inside work hours but not outside of them. Default setting is Always.
5. Locations - menu in the form of the tree to select locations form where user want to receive notifications. Actions + and - are used to open or close whole tree menu. User is allowed to select one or more locations.
6. Alarms - menu in the form of the tree to select types of notification which user want to receive. Actions + and -are used to open or close whole tree menu. User can select one or more types of the subscriptions.
7. Save - saving all settings. Settings became actual when all setting are saved
User tab is available only to a system administrator when he creates Public subscription. Tab Users contains list of all application users. By the selecting checkbox next to user's name, administrator select users to whom public subscription is available.