You will reach the Location manager setting if you click Settings (gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen) in the main menu and select the Location manager setting in the System group in the left sidebar. Click it to open it.
Location manager setting allows editing, deleting and creating new locations.
By pressing the green button with the + sign (plus), you can add a new sub-location within the existing location. The button with a pen icon will allow you to edit the location, while the button with a trash can icon will enable you to delete the location.
System can have unlimited number of locations and sub-locations. Locations can be moved between each other with drag and drop technique.
Here's what's in for you on the workspace:
1) List of locations - a list of all locations created so far and visible to you. If you click on the arrow next to each location, you will open a list of sub-locations. It is possible to change the order of locations and sub-locations, as well as their position using the drag and drop technique. We'll show you how in a little while.
2) Toolbar - here you will find tools with which you can (from left to right):
- turn on or off the display of all available tree-shaped location data (for better visibility)
- add a new main location (for more information about adding, see Create locations).
Locations can have a source in a different location and thus create a sub-location. You can have an unlimited number of locations and sub-locations in the system.
DRAG AND DROP
The drag and drop technique allows you to move the location from one mouse to another by dragging the computer mouse.
Here's how to do it, step by step:
- place the mouse cursor in the location you want to move.
- Press the left mouse button and hold down.
- Drag the selected location to the desired destination.
- Release the mouse button.
Depending on whether you want to move the selected location, you must select the appropriate option (Yes or No) in the dialog window.