The Business Unit setting allows selective restriction of location control in Supracontrol Enterprise application.
You can use it to define a group of app users in order to allow them to control only specific locations, or just one part of Supracontrol's infrastructure.
Each business unit can be associated with an unlimited number of locations and an unlimited number of users.
Here's what you will find when you open it:
Tabular view of created business units displaying categories with related information (Name, Users, Locations, Description). You can change what is being displayed by using the Table Settings tool in the Toolbar.
1) Boxes on the left side can be used for marking the whole scheduled report so you can apply a function (say, editing or deleting) to it. You can mark just one, several or all of them (if you select the box that's next to Name).
2) Name - displays name of a business unit. By clicking the arrow next to Name you can change the order in which reports are displayed (from A to Z and vice versa).
3) Users - displays the number of business unit users.
4) Locations - displays the list of business units locations.
5) Description - displays business unit description.
6) Toolbar - here you can (left to right):
- edit a business unit,
- delete an existing business unit,
- change table's settings (see Using tables for more details),
- search business units,
- add a new business unit (see Create business units for more instructions).
Instructions on how to create a new business unit are available in the Create business units article.