In order to add a new controller to the Supracontrol Enterprise application, it is necessary to preconfigure the network settings of the controller. For more information on how to do this, see the Controller settings article.
Note that before you can add a controller to the application, you must first create a location to which the controller needs to be added. For more information, see Create locations.
To add a controller to the system, you must select the Devices module in the main menu. In this module, on the toolbar click the Controllers tab, and then click the Add button.
A new pop-up window Add controller with data entry fields will appear.
Attention! Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. These fields must not be left blank wherever you encounter them.
1) Device key - enter controller's device key. Device key is unique set of characters for each controller that defines it. It is not possible to add a controller without it.
2) Name - enter controller's name.
3) Locations - from the dropdown menu select a location to which you wish to add a controller to. Location needs to be created before adding a controller.
4) Cancel button - click this button to leave the pop-up window without saving.
9) Save button - click this button to save all settings.
You can close the Add controller pop-up window without saving by clicking the X in the upper right corner, while you can get help by clicking the question mark icon in the lower left corner.