Schedules are used to restrict access rights, video recording time period and sending events notifications.
In the Supracontrol Enterprise application they can be created in advance or when creating scheduled reports.
To create a new schedule, click Settings (gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen) and select the Schedules setting in the System group in the left sidebar. Click it to open it.
Then click the green New button with a plus sign (+) in the upper right corner of the Toolbar. The New schedule pop-up window with the data entry fields will open.
Attention! Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. These fields must not be left blank wherever you encounter them.
1) Name - enter new schedule's name.
2) Recurrence - in the drop-down menu select how often the schedule will repeat. You can pick one of four options:
- Daily - schedule will repeat every day.
- Weekly - schedule will repeat every week. At the bottom of the pop-up window, the Week days option appears so that you can select the days of the week for which you want to set a repeated schedule.
- Monthly - schedule will repeat every month.
- Once - schedule will not repeat but will be active only once.
3) Start date - enter schedule's starting date.
4) Start time - enter schedule's starting time.
5) End date - enter schedule's ending date.
6) End time - enter schedule's ending time.
7) Save button - click this button to save all settings.
At any time you can ask for help if you click the question mark icon (?) in bottom left corner. Pop-up window New schedule can be closed by clicking X in top right corner.