The Supracontrol Enterprise application provides real-time video surveillance. In order for this to be possible, it is necessary to add cameras to the system. Camera settings can be determined to best suit your needs.
To add a camera to the system (or more than one), you need to select the Devices module in the main menu. In this module find the Cameras tab on the toolbar and click it. Then click the Add button.
The Add camera pop-up window with data entry fields will appear.
Attention! Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. These fields must not be left blank wherever you encounter them.
1) Name - enter camera's name.
2) Location - select location to which surveillance camera is attached.
3) Username - enter the user name of the ONVIF user that was created when the camera was configured. For more information please see the Camera configuration article.
4) Password - enter the password of the ONVIF user that was created when the camera was configured. For more information please see the Camera configuration article.
5) Video server - from the dropdown menu select the appropriate video server option.
6) IP/URL address - enter IP or URL camera address.
7) Port - enter port number for the network communication.
8) Cancel button - click this button to leave the pop-up window without saving.
9) Save button - click this button to save all settings.
You can close the Add camera pop-up window without saving by clicking the X in the upper right corner, while you can get help by clicking the question mark icon in the lower left corner.