Subscriptions settings allows user to adjust system events notification. It is possible to define from which location user want to receive notification, for which events and through which media. User can subscribe by his own or ca be subscribed by the system administrator. Number of subscriptions is unlimited.
1. In the main menu select Settings
2. At the side bar in group Notification select option Subscriptions
3. At the toolbar select NEW button that opens a new window with Subscriptions settings
4. Name -input field for the Subscription's name
5. Visible - drop down menu to select Subscription's visibility. Subscription can be Public or Private
- Private - visible only to the user that creates it
- Public - can be created only by system administrator. Public subscription is visible for selected application users by the system administrator
6. Media - multiple choice for media selection. User can select on or more media
- E-mail - user will be notified about selected system events at his e-mail address. Service is available after the configuring SMTP settings.
- SMS - user will be notified about system events by the SMS to the mobile number selected at his user profile. User need to open account at the service provider TWILIO to make this service available
- Voice - user will be notified about system events by the voice call to the mobile number selected at his user profile. User needs to open account at the service provider TWILIO to make this service available
- Mobile - user will be notified about system events by the notification at the screen of his mobile phone. User must install Supracontrol Enerprise aplication , and enable receiving notification at the mobile settings to make this service available
7. Schedule - drop down menu to select pre-created schedule. Schedule is used to select time period when the notification will be sent to the user via selected media.
8. Locations - Tree menu to select locations from which events notification are be received. Action + and - are used to open or close tree menu. User can select one or more locations
9. Alarms - tree menu to select type of notifications that user want to receive. User can select one or more types of notifications
10. Save - saving all settings. All settings became actual when all settings are saved.