Each user of the Supracontrol Enterprise application must enter their username and password in order to access the application.
If you forgot your password, you can get a new one in one of these two ways.
1. Forgotten password
If you have forgetten your password, open the Supracontrol Enterprise login page.
1) Forgotten password - choose the Forgot Password option when logging in. A new data entry window will open.
2) Username - enter your username here.
3) Submit button - click the Submit button. An e-mail with detailed instructions for changing the password will be sent to the email address you have provided during the creation of your user account.
2. Application password change
Only the system administrator can change a password within the application.
In the main menu select Settings (gear icon in the top right corner of the screen). Then click the Application users setting under the group System.
1) Check the box next to the user whose password you want to change.
2) Select the Edit User feature in the toolbar (pen icon).
The Edit User pop-up window will appear.
1) New password field - enter a new password for the selected user here. If you click the eye icon on the right you will be able to see what you have entered.
2) Confirm Password field - re-enter the same password here to confirm.
3) Save button - you must click this key if you want to save the data you have entered.
You can close the Edit user pop-up window without saving by clicking the X in the upper right corner.