To create a new location, open Settings (click the gear shaped icon in the upper right corner of the main menu), and in the System group in the sidebar on your left click the Location manager setting.
Then click the New button in the toolbar in the upper right corner. The New Location pop-up window will open.
How to create a location
1) Location name - enter the location name here.
2) Description - enter a description of the location here.
3) Save button - after entering all the data, click the Save button to complete the creation of the location and save it.
Attention! Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required. These fields must not be left blank wherever you encounter them.
You can close the New Location pop-up window without saving by clicking the X in the upper right corner, while you can get help by clicking the question mark icon in the lower left corner.
How to create a sublocation
If you want to create a sub-location (a location that is part of another location), here are instructions on how to do it:
- Click the location within which you want to create a sub-location.
- A floating menu will appear with the options Add new location, Edit location and Delete location.
- Select the Add new location option.
- A New Location pop-up window will appear.
- After you enter the data and click Save, a new sub-location will appear.
Created locations and sub-locations can be moved to another location or sub-location using the drag and drop technique. For more information about how to do this, see the Location Manager article.