The filter search field is located at the top of the left side panel. You'll recognize it by the magnifier icon and the Search label.
Filter search is possible by entering queries. If you type the search query all filters related to it will be automatically displayed and will be marked in orange.
Let's see what is available for the filter searching.
1) Search- enter your search query here.
2) Example of entering search queries - you can enter entire terms or only parts of them in the search engine.
3) Undo - here you can delete the query you entered by clicking X.
4) Clear All button- if you click this button you will remove all filters that have been selected. The button is grayed out if no filter is marked and coloured orange when available for use. You must select at least one filter to use it by clicking in the box to the left of the filter name.
5) Example of search results display - if you type "ba" in the search engine, this is how all the filters that contain this query will be displayed.