The Report scheduler setting allows you to receive environmental monitoring status reports and access control by e-mail.
Reports can be obtained based on a pre-created schedule and for predefined locations.
You can receive reports every day, every week, on certain days of the week, or every month. When you define a schedule, the report will be received at a time set as the starting time of the schedule.
When you create a scheduled report, you can select whether you will receive a summary and details of the environmental audit report and access control.
The summary of the report will be visible in the e-mail received, while the details of the scheduled report will be downloadable via the link for downloading the report in PDF format.
Let's see what the Report Scheduler setting consists of.
The workspace is dominated by the tabular view of scheduled reports displaying categories with related information (Created on, Name, Description, Visible, Delivery, Created by).
You can change what is being displayed by using the Table Settings tool in the Toolbar.
1) Boxes on the left side can be used for marking the whole scheduled report so you can apply a function (say, editing or deleting) to it. You can mark just one, several or all of them (if you select the box that's next to Created).
2) Created on - displays the date and time when scheduled report was created.
3) Name - contains the name of the scheduled report. By clicking the arrow next to Name you can change the order in which reports are displayed (from A to Z and vice versa).
4) Description - contains a short description of scheduled report.
5) Visible - designates whether a schedule report is publicly visible or not.
6) Delivery - displays date and time when a scheduled report will be delivered.
7) Created by - displays who has created a scheduled report.
8) Toolbar - here you can (left to right):
- edit a scheduled report,
- delete an existing scheduled report,
- change table's settings (see Using tables for more details),
- search scheduled reports,
- add a new scheduled report (see Create schedule report for more instructions).
Instructions on how to create new schedule are available in the Create schedule report article.