Here you can find out how to set the settings so you can get notifications about selected events via voice calls on your phone.
An account at the service provider Twilio needs to be opened in order to use this service.
1) Voice service - from dropdown menu select one of three options. Supracontrol Voice service is the default one, while the other two are Custom settings and Disable.
2) Account SID - enter your SID account name.
3) Authentication token - enter the authentication token.
4) Phone - enter the phone number to which voice call shall be directed to (e.g., +385123456789).
5) Test Voice settings - you can use this button to test whether the voice call settings are set up correctly. A pop-up window will appear. Enter the phone to which the test call will be directed.
6) Save button - click this button to save all the changes you've entered.
We remind you that all fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and must not be left blank.