Here's how you can adjust the text messages (SMS) settings in order to get notifications about selected events via text messages on your phone.
An account at the service provider Twilio needs to be opened in order to use this service.
1) SMS service - from the dropdown menu select one of three options. Supracontrol SMS service is the default one, while the other two are Custom settings and Disable.
2) Account SID - enter the user security number by which the system will recognize you.
3) Authentication token - enter the authentication token.
4) Phone - enter the phone number to which text messages shall arrive (e.g., +385123456789).
5) Test SMS settings - you can use this button to test whether the text message settings are set up correctly. A pop-up window will appear. Enter the phone number to which the test message will arrive.
6) Save button - click this button to save all the changes you've entered.
We remind you that all fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and must not be left blank.